Monday, August 23, 2010

A Sudden Goal


        A sudden goal that could win the whole game is just like what happened to Spain in the World Cup. When I was in fifth grade, we played soccer on the playground almost everyday. Then one day, when Harry’s team and my team were tied 2-2, David (the goalkeeper) kicked the ball up into the sky, the ball was flying through the air. At the same time, I was running to the penalty box for the other team. Then it suddenly fell down on my head and bounced into the other team’s net. When it was finally over, our team won 3-2. It was just like Spain always won against the other team by 1-0. When our team won with a sudden goal, like Spain, it was so cool. It has always been my dream to be a soccer player.

 AWESOME!!!    
By Tom T

No comments:

Post a Comment