Monday, August 23, 2010

Hitting My Pillows

I usually hit pillows to get rid of stress. I usually have at least 1 stress a day but pillows are really a good thing to destroy stress. After I hit my pillows, I feel really calm and happy because my stress is all gone! If you hit a pillow, you won’t get hurt because the pillows are not hard. My pillow is really old. I’ve had it since I was 5 years old. It’s really small and fluffy. If I hit another pillow, I won’t be able to get rid of the same amount of stress when I hit my old pillow. My pillow is kind of ripped a bit but it is okay as long as I can get rid of my stress. I will never throw my pillow away. It’s kind of like my best friend. It helps me sleep well, I play with it and lastly, it helps me to get rid of my stress. It is the pest pillow I’ve ever had. It looks like the pillow is alive and being a friend at home. I don’t have any sisters. I only have a younger brother and an older brother so I don’t really have anyone to talk to in private. But! My pillow helps me a lot. My pillow is my best friend and helps me with lots of things. I think it’s

AWESOME!!!

1 comment:

  1. I really like this!! The other day I was hitting my pillow too, and then i remembered you had this post! I was about to tell you at school , but i kinda forgot! This was great, and reallie relates to mine. I like it how you treat your pillow like your best friend. I think its cool!! Great job Sarah P!

    ReplyDelete