Monday, August 23, 2010

Looking Down From the 23rd Floor


     Looking down from the 23rd floor makes me remember when I was I kid; I went to my aunt’s apartment on the 23rd floor. I went to the window and looked down. I felt like my legs were off the ground. From that height I could see cars, people, houses, really small and tall buildings. I was really scared, but I tried not to look down. I closed my eyes and felt the wind blowing on my face. I now try to stand at the window every time I go into that building.

AWESOME!
by Rich

2 comments:

  1. Cool, may be sometimes I will try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! what a great post. You've explained every single detail. I can even imagine what it's like to be standing on a 23rd floor. It's a very good post and by the way it is AWESOME

    ReplyDelete