Sunday, August 22, 2010


Falling into the Snow with Ski Pants

I like falling into the snow with ski pants because it is weird and fun. When I was nine, I thought ski pants were a little bit ticklish when you walk. Then, when I fell into the snow, my butt and leg was kind of chilly and ticklish that made me giggled so hard.

Last winter break, my family and I went to Mammoth for a family reunion, we went skiing and I was excited. I headed off to a short mountain so I can ski easily. I fell a lot into the snow. My butt and legs were all wet. The snow weren’t that soft to catch me. I jumped up and down like a crazy monkey because my butt was so cold.

Sometimes, when I’m angry, I sat on the snow and caught some little snowflakes. Sometimes if it gets so cold, we could sit there and drink some hot chocolate and do the snow angel thing. I know that might sounds weird but that is my plan if I see snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment