Monday, August 23, 2010

My first day at Middle School


August 16,2010 was my special day, because it was my first day at AIS Middle School. The night before, I was so exciting that I couldn't sleep until early next morning. I'm a Six Grader now! I feel as if I'm more mature than before. Meeting all my friends afeter a long summer vacation, I feel so happy and have a lot of things to talk together. There're a lot of new rules that make me a little confuse but I'm sure that I'll adapt well, soon. All the teachers are genius, helpful, and awesome. I love going to AIS Middle School. Hoping each day at AIS Middle School will be full of joy, excitement and success in my student's life!
AWESOME!

3 comments:

  1. Me too, i was wonder how my friemd would like?what about the teacher? I wonder so much so i can't even sleep too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Awesome thing. That is exactly what happen to me too the first day of school.

    ReplyDelete