Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Making a cake with my sister

Making a cake with my sister makes me feel happy and fun. It's remained me that when I was a little girl, mom usually brought for me a cookies and cakes. My sister and I usually made a cake for my grandparent. We could make a cake any time we wanted. When we did it wrong we always tried it the next time and it is always better. We usually make pizza, apple cake ,... Mostly I played with the powder, because I can do lot of different things like animals, human, things by the powder and it is really fun. When we finish it, we put it in the oven to bake it. I usually sat next to the oven and enjoy the aroma and it's smell really good. When the sound "TING" came that mean the cake is ready to eat. I took it out slowly so it wouldn't fell down. Then I cut some of it for my grandparent and then I ate it with my family. It's really delicious. making a cake with my sister made me feel SO GREAT and AWESOME!
AWESOME!!!

2 comments: