Thursday, August 19, 2010

Dim Sum, a Tasty Food


Eating dim sum helps me concentrate better at school. The first dim sum that I ate was a pork dim sum. When I was an elementary student, I always ate three dim sum with a cup of milk. My family is Chinese, so I usually eat dim sum as my breakfast, lunch or dinner. When I eat dim sum, I feel it is very yummy. Every time I finish my dim sum, I always ask for some more. And, I think dim sum is better than any food. Whenever I go to Hong Kong or Guangzhou, the first food on the menu that I choose is dim sum. I think that eating dim sum makes me concentrate better because when I eat my favorite food, it naturally makes me more excited, therefore I study better. For me, dim sum is the best food in the world.
AWESOME !!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Dim sum! Tasty Tasty:D Dim Sum is a delicious food. love dim sum. We can eat it right away, fast to eat yummy :D i ate 2 dimsums pork and the second one........... cant remember. Dim Sum are delicious foods and very easy to eat.

    ReplyDelete