Sunday, August 22, 2010

Fruity Pencils



I like to smell pencils but not normal pencils. It’s fruit pencils I like. There are many types of fruit pencils: black cherry, strawberry, watermelon, orange, pineapple and more…The smell is on the pencil, when you write with it you can smell fruit. There is a little picture on each pencil to show you what kind of fruit is it. My favorite pencil flavor is strawberry because it’s smells sweet. I think this is awesome because normally, pencils don’t have a smell. They are just regular pencils but they smell of different kind of fruit. I think fruit pencils are AWESOME! 
by Phuong

1 comment:

  1. i think fruity color pencil is very awesome because, it is so cool how they make them smells like that without running out. it is also cool that each smells goes with its color

    ReplyDelete